Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nine sheets to the wind

Hello to you all.
Guess what? Yes, that's right, I am nine sheets to the wind. In other words, I'm feelin' mighty fine right now. Had a pretty good time with some friends of mine and saw people I hadn't seen in awhile, so that was cool.
I had a hundred things to say, but when you sit down to write something in this state, nothing comes to mind. If you knew how many times I've hit the backspace key, you would wonder how am I going to make it up the stairs.
Work kinda sucked today, it hurts the soul when you have just cleaned up something like, oh, I don't know a floor, it's pretty big too. Then you spend another two hours cleaning because a drainage line was plugged up from both ends. It sucked. Yet, just like the boss said, when the sun go down, what was it he said? Can't remember, cause I'm nine sheets to the wind.
I'm going to bed, my eyes are getting a bit droopy and they feel really dry. Still around and crossed the 25k mark on the NaNo contest! Yeah for me! (throwing hands into the air with glee).

No comments: