Saturday, November 3, 2007

Doin' the NaNo & the boss is gone!

Greetings to All!
I know you were all so terribly worried and wondering when I would do another posting, just breaking down the door I tell ya!
Things have been busy and my work schedule has been turned upside down as I am filling in for a co-worker who is on vacation. Going from a day time schedule to the swing-graveyard shifts totally sucks the big one.
But, the boss is away on vacation (rubbing hands together) so what can I do? Hee-hee!
No, this poor guy needed one in a bad way, so I won't break anything intentionally. But two days after my employee evaluation, which was a good report, I manage to slam our city plant with some badwater, thank God they can clean it up! On Fridays, the production plant likes to send all the crap down the drain, and I, not being accustomed to the routine, did not see it coming. Just so you all know, I took immediate action to control this situation.
As for the mad race on the National Novel Writer's Month, three days into the competition, and have only logged in 1150 words, so far, but after I get through here, I'm on my way to put in more. On the days off I'll have to do mega make-up and get to word humpin' *grin* I just don't want to write a bunch of excessive wording I'll just have to go through and get rid of, but at the same time, I want to achieve the 50k mark. I'm in a taffy pulling contest!
Have a great day all you adoring fans!

No comments: