Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Greetings

Hello to all!
Well, this past week has just gone zipppity -do- daing along. Jeez, this 50k novel contest isn't going as well as I wanted it to. I should have already been up to at least 10k, but I keep getting interrupted, changing work schedules and doctors appointments, you name it, (well don't do that!) kinda funny how all of a sudden I get tremendously busy when I decide to pursue something. I sat around this house for years, had nothing in particular happening except for a job change and studying to get licences and extra courses. That has all been accomplished so far. I decide to start writing again, my,my,my! Busy, busy, busy. Yeah I know, I'm bitching' and some may think I'm being selfish. No, that's not how I've seen it. I realize I have obligations and that it never goes the way I think it should, don't know why I thought it would. Honestly though, I guess I thought I probably would not reach that goal, in a way it would mean a great deal, but I don't expect it. I probably should be working on the novel instead of sitting here whaa-whaaing, oh woe is me! But sometimes a person needs to do a little venting, and now that I have ,I feel better. I don't care if you post a comment, but stop and think before you do. How many times have you started on a project and suddenly the whole friggin' world begs for attention? Okay, so the whole world isn't beckoning (an exaggeration at best), perhaps it just seems that way. Well, that's all for now. But just so you all know I have reached 5,000 on the novel contest and besides, there is always next year!

1 comment:

LadyByrdbell said...

LOL!! Love little Peanut!! He'll definitely appreciate that photo when he's all grown up!

Go ahead and vent! You've definitely got more patience then I do! Just the thought of writing a novel would send me to the looney bin.
Oh and your "helper"......I can appreciate that type of help! In this house - all of your papers would have been "beaked" and that keyboard wouldn't contain keys!