Friday, October 12, 2007

More stuff

I'm new at this blogging stuff and still tyring to get it all figured out. I am writing stuff down long hand and when I get more than two minutes, I'll fill ya'll in on what's happenin' in my world. Right now I know this is some really, really boring stuff, but trust me, I have stories to tell and opinions to soapbox about. I think this is going to be a great tool for me tho. I can rattle on about nothing in particular and not worry if someone listened to me or not, and not be pissed off if they didn't!
I have been attending the Muse Online Writer's conference when I can. It's been a great expierence for me and have solid plans for attending next year! I have found some new friends and it boosted my morale, although it was hyped up anyway. I cringe when I have to do something else, fill in for somebody at work, anything that takes me away from what I love to do and that is write.

No comments: