Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just wanted to let you know.....

Although no one has read this, I don't really care, this is my place to rattle on about things running through the brain. If you post a comment, great, I'll read it and pop off about it I'm sure. I know I have it labled as my daily log, chances are that's not going to happen, and I haven't decided whether to change the name of it or not. However, I do have another blog, In the next few days I will begin posting my novel in the works, "Savant". Again, I don't care if you comment on it or not. With that being said I have things to do and in November will be taking on a project that will let me see just exactly how well disciplined I can be. Some of you may have heard about National Novel Writing Month. A 50,00 word novel in thirty days, it's a challenge for sure, so come November, I'll be keeping weirder hours than I do now. I have no established sleep pattern so it will not matter if it's non-existent (I know too many negatives). So in leaving tonight I have one thing to say and it's
"I'm on a slick trip and I'm ready to kick ass" -Tesla

3 comments:

LadyByrdbell said...

Geez.....the reason no one is reading or responding is you sent out the wrong web address, you dork! I tried for days to open the link and kept getting an error message. After sending you an email about this, I decided to add the letter "I" to the address! Whoaaaaaaa! Guess what! Here I am!

Love the IVY story! I know you want to keep with the fiction thing, but you can tell some great stories about yourself, family and friends! You might want to think about leaving your mark on all of us by sharing them with the world! Oh....but can I please be an alias?? Please??

Connie Clark said...

You heifer!
Yeah I plan on sharing stories of all kinds, that's what this blog is for, general bullshit in general. I need to resend my blog addy. I have to admit you are the only one who would have figured it out. Give me time I'll have the internet workings down!

crazysis said...

ok, you goofy goober,
stop worrying about everything and go for what you want and what you deserve, but PAY ATTENTION to your SPELLING.....lol
a bit long winded too aren't ya?
too much blah,blah,blah in it, but good so far. NO, just kidding its all good, but ease up on the blah, blah.....lol....love ya sis